It is undeniable: one of the most beautiful stages of the life of a woman is when in pregnancy. But, because of the weight gain and the physical changes that every woman presents in gestation, many do not know what to wear not only look good but to be comfortable and prevent discomfort and diseases in your skin, legs, feet, among others.
Is not just a matter of fashion: for health and hygiene, you should know what dress in those 9 months that you separate from the long-awaited arrival of your baby. In the following article, some tips to pick the right clothes in pregnancy:
- The clothing that you use must be preferably constructed in cotton or linen. Wear clothing made of lycra or other materials can cause skin allergies.
- Underwear must be the right size, according to the growth of the breasts and hips. Very small lingerie, should be avoided because this favors the appearance of vaginal infections and bad smells.
- Do not use strips without the consent of your doctor. Some of them can help you bear the weight of the belly and are only recommended in pregnancy. Ask the specialist if you can use them and what are the specific recommendations to buy them.
- As some women have increased their body temperature during pregnancy, the it is recommended to wear light-colored, as these help to decrease the sensation of heat.
- Although it seems some outdated, maternity clothing is designed according to the steps that women will be taken according to the progress of your pregnancy. Ask in stores in your city or in clothing stores online for clothing maternity in their fashion collections.
- Shoes should be comfortable to avoid kinks in the feet, fallen or perspiration. Although it is not bad to use heels once in a while, the best is to use shoes semi – flat (a maximum three centimetres heel), and with the shape and size to suit you.
- Wear leggings, jeans or tight pants can favour the appearance of stretch marks and varicose veins. Avoid using this type of clothing during pregnancy.
- Try using the appropriate means and which do not compress your feet and your ankles. Remember that during pregnancy, the feet also can swell and if you use very tight stockings, feel pain and discomfort in your feet.
- He prefers long pregnancy dresses and skirts. You will feel more comfortable and free to move.
- Do not feel complex forms that takes your body during pregnancy. On the contrary, wear them without fear: your body is witness to a magical transformation and therefore you will be beautiful and radiant despite all changes affecting your body.
Pregnant women should also take care of your wardrobe during pregnancy, as this will provide and protect them during this sweet stage. Choose the suitable according to your size, weight and measures as suggested by hoticle.com.
What other advice you could provide to a pregnant woman who doesn’t know what dress? Tell us!
Sony builds excellent compact -, system -, mirror reflex and video cameras. Because the Xperia Z3 + can be actually just a good camera phone, or? A dedicated camera key and a 1/2.3 inch Exmor sensor, an image stabilizer, 4K-Videos sound on paper at least very good. As the camera of the Z3 + in practice strikes, CURVED display.
Sony installed a 1/2.3-inch Exmor-RS sensor with a resolution of 20.7 megapixels in the Z3 +. Especially the size of the image sensor, which is identical to the dimensions given in many compact cameras, makes great hope. However, no changes to recognize are looking at the datasheet when compared to its predecessor, Z3. The Z3 + must prove but now compared to smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the LG G4, which have set new standards in the Smartphone photography.
Continue reading The Xperia Z3 + Camera Test: Good Photos, Bad Photos
This holiday season the missing are not the zeitgeists, lists of terms and more popular expressions of various services on the web. We have published information from Yahoo Brazil, from Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Now is the time to know what were the most popular terms in torrents.
Continue reading Movies and Pornography were the Most Searched in the Torrent in 2010
Sony appears currently the favorite of smartphone users to want to develop that place emphasis on a broad coverage with software updates. As XperiaBlog reported, the North American PTCRB auditor took apparently now updates with Android 5.1.1 for five smartphones of the Japanese manufacturer under the magnifying glass.
Devices that apparently soon to get an update on Android 5.1.1, include the Sony Smartphone Xperia Z1, Xperia Z according to the report, ultra, Xperia Xperia C3, Z1 compact and the 6-inch Phablet Xperia T2 ultra. When exactly the manufacturer will begin the roll-out, the data unfortunately not betray the PTCRB.
Update On Android 5.1.1 Stuffs Stagefright Vulnerability
Until when we at least are likely to expect the update to Android 5.1.1 for the Xperia Z1 & co., the Australian carrier Telstra gives an indication however. According to his update survey, at least the three mentioned Xperia will be Z-models towards the end of September the new software. We expect a slightly earlier release Meanwhile just like XperiaBlog. A French mobile operator called only the September as a likely release period.
In addition to the usual improvements in terms of stability and security, the update to Android 5.1.1 is supposed to protect the devices before the stagefright vulnerability. Sony has every reason to make the software available as quickly as possible. At least for the Z1 the Xperia, the Xperia Z Ultra, the Xperia Z1 compact and the Xperia T2 ultra seems Sony meanwhile also an update on Android 6.0 Marshmallow to plan. Update to Android 5.1.1 could be probably the last update for the Xperia C3.
A little different than many expected, the influential American magazine Time today elected the creator of Facebook as person of the year 2010. The name that many online activists would like to see occupying this post was that of Julian Assange, Australian journalist 39 founder and editor in chief of WikiLeaks, who led the survey of 100 pre-selected people at the magazine’s website. But the decision as always was the responsibility of its editors and not the readers. Continue reading Time Magazine Elects Mark Zuckerberg the Person of the Year
In mid-April show here the audacity that a producer duo had to skip the TV and distribute a series of science fiction completely through a platform BitTorrent. Josh Bernhard and Bracey Smith created the Pioneer One series, which mainly received support from the BitTorrent community, even before debuting. The success was so great that just over two months after the first episode was released for download. Continue reading Episode 2 of Pioneer One Debut on Network BitTorrent VODO
This is a common situation in companies: executives allow their assistants have access to the service e-mail, so they can process the messages and select only the most important. In Gmail the Priority Inbox is already a lot of this service, but account sharing was never an option. That is, to allow your assistant to access your email @ gmail.com, only giving your password to it. Continue reading Gmail Gains Account Sharing
The servers of Gawker Media were hacked last weekend, bringing headaches for thousands of users who register kept there (and for the technicians of Gawker, working frantically to try to repair the damage). More than 200,000 users were exposed during the action hacker who apparently originated in the same site that promoted the attack on the servers of Mastercard and Visa.
Continue reading The Password Registered More by Gawker Media? “123456”
Facial recognition is not exactly a new technology. It is already present in programs like iPhoto application suite iWork iLife of Apple, can be used as a method of confirming identities biometric systems and also serves to detect smiles in some cameras. The latest company to adopt this technology, however, is on the web. The Facebook intends to implement this feature in photo albums, which will help network members to taguearem your friends more easily. Continue reading Facebook Lives up to Name and Implement Facial Recognition
The writer and former porralouca Paulo Coelho won an honorable second place in the list of 20 most influential people of Twitter, developed by US magazine Forbes. The Brazilian author, who has just over a million followers, was second only to great sense of year-end lists this season, the singer Bantam Canadian Justin Bieber. Continue reading Forbes Publishes List of Most Powerful Celebrities Twitter