Breastfeeding is very nice to every mom, but it happens that begins to disturb the back pain and fatigue in the hands. In this case, will help cushion feeding. It will make the process of feeding quite comfortable for the baby and for the mother. With the help of a specially shaped pillows, baby is right in front of the chest, back and lactating women are automatically kept straight.
1. Pillow for feeding baby can be used at different angles with respect to the chest. It must be located on the mother’s waist and fastened at the ends by means of special Velcro or laces.
2. If necessary, you can stand up or walk, change position during feeding lying with a pillow without worrying about it falling.
3. In addition, this invention can be used as a cozy “cradle” for the baby, he later use it to learn how to sit.
4. Also, this pillow can be useful even while waiting for baby. It reduces the pressure of the unborn child to the spine, eliminating a variety of pain in the lumbar region when you sit, if while sitting you enclose it under the back.
5. This support is ideal for sleeping on the side, recommended for all pregnant women. It is also good support for the stomach and reduces the bending of the spine.
6. Feeding pillows can easily move to support the feet, between the legs, so that it could align the position of the body, and allow to sleep comfortably.
7. This device can be great fun for the younger child, it is convenient for rest and sleep for the whole family.
8. Of particular benefit
of white pillow be able to feel mother of twins, because it allows to feed two babies at the same time.
9. It can also be used for the maintenance of the child, when he is, for example, on the tummy. It will be a very useful process for the development of the baby back muscles.
10. In addition, when the child grows up, he quickly gains weight and it becomes difficult to keep on hand. In this case, pillow for feeding significantly reduces muscle tension arms, shoulders and neck. It will be able to hold the baby on the mother’s chest level during feeding, so she will not have to bend forward or lift one leg higher.