It is undeniable: one of the most beautiful stages of the life of a woman is when in pregnancy. But, because of the weight gain and the physical changes that every woman presents in gestation, many do not know what to wear not only look good but to be comfortable and prevent discomfort and diseases in your skin, legs, feet, among others.
Is not just a matter of fashion: for health and hygiene, you should know what dress in those 9 months that you separate from the long-awaited arrival of your baby. In the following article, some tips to pick the right clothes in pregnancy:
- The clothing that you use must be preferably constructed in cotton or linen. Wear clothing made of lycra or other materials can cause skin allergies.
- Underwear must be the right size, according to the growth of the breasts and hips. Very small lingerie, should be avoided because this favors the appearance of vaginal infections and bad smells.
- Do not use strips without the consent of your doctor. Some of them can help you bear the weight of the belly and are only recommended in pregnancy. Ask the specialist if you can use them and what are the specific recommendations to buy them.
- As some women have increased their body temperature during pregnancy, the it is recommended to wear light-colored, as these help to decrease the sensation of heat.
- Although it seems some outdated, maternity clothing is designed according to the steps that women will be taken according to the progress of your pregnancy. Ask in stores in your city or in clothing stores online for clothing maternity in their fashion collections.
- Shoes should be comfortable to avoid kinks in the feet, fallen or perspiration. Although it is not bad to use heels once in a while, the best is to use shoes semi – flat (a maximum three centimetres heel), and with the shape and size to suit you.
- Wear leggings, jeans or tight pants can favour the appearance of stretch marks and varicose veins. Avoid using this type of clothing during pregnancy.
- Try using the appropriate means and which do not compress your feet and your ankles. Remember that during pregnancy, the feet also can swell and if you use very tight stockings, feel pain and discomfort in your feet.
- He prefers long pregnancy dresses and skirts. You will feel more comfortable and free to move.
- Do not feel complex forms that takes your body during pregnancy. On the contrary, wear them without fear: your body is witness to a magical transformation and therefore you will be beautiful and radiant despite all changes affecting your body.
Pregnant women should also take care of your wardrobe during pregnancy, as this will provide and protect them during this sweet stage. Choose the suitable according to your size, weight and measures as suggested by hoticle.com.
What other advice you could provide to a pregnant woman who doesn’t know what dress? Tell us!