Strange Apple Watch Survey: 14 Buyers Don’t Like Smart Watch

With the Apple Watch Apple provided ample discussions – the one they want, others hate it and again others do not know what you should need the smart clock. But even buyers are averse to an admittedly questionable and non-representative poll again by the smart watch and would not recommend it.

Apple Watch is not recommended by own own

In a quirky survey of from market research firm UserTesting owner were to their satisfaction with the Apple Watch asked. Of the total only 52 participants of course unusually negative for Apple by only 38 percent came out, that would recommend the smart watch their friends and acquaintances, so Forbes. Of the remaining 62 percent even proud 27 percent clearly spoke against a recommendation and advised ab from buying. Only 35 percent were neutral – but why is that?

Apple Watch too expensive, showy and unnecessary?

Due to such a small number of participants, the result should of course not scientifically be considered. These are converted just 14 buyers who have something against the clock. Reasons for dissatisfaction with the Apple Watch should be but still the low battery life and the very poor value for money.

Cheaper alternatives to the Apple Watch

Who buys the smart watch at WatchTutorials, buys it for one reason above all: cult factor and Apple coolness – anyone looking for a pure smart watch, is but fast also cheaper models. The biggest annoyance is the previous third-party apps that load only unreliable and too slow and poorly be operate for the 52 respondents respondents however.
CHIP says:
Should a such survey are not representative recorded for the satisfaction, although the criticisms are not unjustified. While Apple’s model, for example, only with iPhones is compatible, it can be Pebble steel use with Android and Windows phone. Another visually appealing alternative is Motorola’s Moto 360 for nearly 180 euros. What the Apple Watch compared to which everything can (not), information in our Practice test with all advantages and disadvantages of the smart watch.  (csg)

Gallery

List of Saw characters

List of Saw characters

Source: www.thefullwiki.org

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

Source: www.freedomfightersforamerica.com

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

Source: www.freedomfightersforamerica.com

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

Source: www.freedomfightersforamerica.com

Notes from Rational Support Blog

Notes from Rational Support Blog

Source: www.ibm.com

News of the Week: News of the Week Announcements

News of the Week: News of the Week Announcements

Source: www.mizzfit.com

Ultra Clear Crystal Soft Flexible TPU Case For Galaxy Note …

Ultra Clear Crystal Soft Flexible TPU Case For Galaxy Note ...

Source: www.ebay.com

http wincountry com blogs humor 716 i suppose its good

http wincountry com blogs humor 716 i suppose its good

Source: wincountry.com

the supreme court in a 5 4 vote avoided ruling

the supreme court in a 5 4 vote avoided ruling

Source: krro.com

May 10

May 10

Source: wixx.com