Beauty Secrets can do real miracles, including leave you with the face of celebrity. Learn how to do a Taylor Swift makeup! The South Korean Pony Makeup youtuber teaches:
Taylor Swift makeup
- Liquid concealer;
- Concealer pencil in two tones, a lighter than your skin and a darker;
- Corrective concealer well pale, known as concealer;
- Large brush and soft;
- Brown eyebrow pencil;
- Eyebrow pen;
- Mask of Cilia Brown;
- Shadows Brown, black or gray and beige in varying tones;
- Silver glitter and gold;
- Eye pencil Brown, white and black;
- Eyelash curler;
- False eyelashes;
- Outline in black pen and liquid;
- Red mouth and Burgundy pencil;
- Red lipstick.
- Spread the primer across the face.
- Apply the base with a finger, leaving your face full of marbles. Don’t spread it with your finger, it can influence the base texture in the skin. Use the sponge to spread well the base and let the natural appearance. Remember to apply the base on the neck too.
- Use the liquid concealer for the area of dark circles and around the nose. You can use the same sponge as before to spread the correction.
- With the two corrective pencil you will outline the contour of your face. Use the clear pencil to draw a line on each eyebrow and a low to the upper lip. Trace a line thicker with the pencil on the Chin and one under each eye near the nose line.
- With the dark pencil trace a line on each temple, one on each side of the jaw and a at the bottom of the cheekbones. Trace a line in the part where the forehead meets the first strands of hair.
- Use the same sponge as before to dissolve into the face contour.
- Apply the concelear beside each nostril and below the eyes.
- With a large brush and soft add powder to give uniformity to the base ever made.
- Sketch out the eyebrows with eyebrow pencil brown. Avoid trying to force a sketchy like the singer. Observe the shape of your eyebrow during fashion week.
- Use the eyebrow pen to fill in the empty spaces that remain after the delineated.
- You can use concealer pale to delimit the shape of your eyebrow;
- Use the mask of Cilia Brown to leave the eyebrow with a sort of blond.
Eyes and nose:
- Start with a clear left, just a shade above the skin. Spread the shadow across the eyelid and on the sides of the nose.
- With a white eye pencil you can draw a horizontal line on the tip of the nose and with a Brown pencil a vertical line before each nostril and then esfumá them well. The idea is to give an effect of fineness to the nose.
- Use the brown eye pencil to mark the ride between the edge of the eye and the nose bone. This will bring a sense of depth to the area.
- Use the Brown shadow to make the mobile eyelid base.
- Then apply silver glitter in the same region.
- Use eyeliner to paint the top of the eyelashes and make an outlined well marked and lean-to, pin-up style.
- Select the waterline with the Brown pencil and apply silver glitter on the line.
- With a golden shade, mark well the mobile eyelid.
- Use a dark brown pencil to draw a horizontal line in the middle of the mobile eyelid, and then use the pen to strengthen delineadora.
- Even with the pen delineadora call apart from top and bottom of the eye, outlining the tip of the eye which lies close to the nose.
- Use leftover dark silver to make contrast with the brightness. Use it over the outlined pin-up who made previously.
- Apply gold glitter on mobile eyelid to highlight your eyes and contrast with the outlined.
- You can use IR Illuminators in the corner of the eyes if you want to give even more light to make.
- Use the eyelash curler to make the eyelashes larger and then put hairpieces, so much superior as inferior, to make them more prominent.
Cheeks and Lips:
- With the large brush use illuminator below the eyes, about the mouth and jaw.
- Even with the large brush apply pink blush on the cheeks.
- Use the lighter Brown shadow to give depth below the lower lip.
- With the lighter concealer, trace a vertical line on the two sides more flight above the upper lip, also outlining the “v” that is formed between them. Blow carefully.
- Use the mouth red pencil to outline the shape of the mouth.
- Apply red lipstick.
- You can use a pencil to mouth Bordeaux to give prominence to the corners of the mouth.
Phew! After Taylor Swift makeup, you must be identical. Or so this girl really have special powers! You can follow the transformation maluca on her channel. If you try, tell us if it worked and what you think okay?
Oh, and don’t forget to put a wig on (laughs)!
ACM 4/6/14 | me gusta | Pinterest
Apple Martin Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Natasha Bure Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Collin Gosselin Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Jerry Hall Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Corbin Bleu – Hollywood Life
Miesha Tate Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Joseph Fiennes Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Odessa Adlon Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Gloria Vanderbilt Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Earl Sweatshirt Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Ed Harris Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Jon Jones Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Pax Jolie-Pitt Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Celebrity Biography Of Anwar Hadid – Hollywood Life
David Foster Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Ryan Sweeting – Hollywood Life
Bill Hudson – Hollywood Life
Jim Skrip Celebrity Profile – Hollywood Life
Ricky Alvarez – Hollywood Life
Taylor Swift Hair And Makeup Tutorial
Makeup Tips For Hooded Eyes
Gold Eye Makeup Red Lipstick
Taylor Swift Makeup Styles
Taylor Swift Beauty Tips
Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial 2016
Make Up Games Taylor Swift Makeup
Best Ideas For Makeup Tutorials : Red lips makeup taylor …
Taylor Swift Eye Makeup