CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Central Africa
- Central America
- Central Europe
- East Africa
- East Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle Asia
- Middle East
- North Africa
- North America
- Northern Europe
- South America
- South Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Southern Africa
- Southern Europe
- West Africa
- Western Asia
- Western Europe
- Brown County, South Dakota - Brown County, South Dakota is located in the northeastern part of the state. It is bordered by Spink County to the north, Marshall County to the east, Day County to the south, and Edmunds County to the west. The county seat is Aberdeen. The county has a total area of 910 square miles, with 895 […]
- Blount County, Tennessee - Blount County, Tennessee is situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The county is bordered by Knox County to the north, Monroe County to the east, Sevier County to the south, and Loudon County to the west. The total area of Blount County is 539 square miles and has an elevation ranging from […]
- Amherst College (AC) - According to abbreviationfinder, Amherst College is commonly known as AC. Amherst College (AC) was founded in 1821 by a group of Protestant ministers and laymen who wanted to create an institution that would provide a quality education for young men. The college was named after General Jeffrey Amherst, a British hero of the French and Indian […]
- American Intercontinental University (AIU) - According to abbreviationfinder, American Intercontinental University is commonly known as AIU. American Intercontinental University (AIU) was founded in 1970 by Dr. George Miller, a successful entrepreneur and business leader. AIU was the first university to offer an online learning experience, allowing students to access course material through the internet. This revolutionary concept quickly gained traction and […]
- Aransas County, Texas - Aransas County is located in the Coastal Bend region of south Texas. It is bordered by San Patricio and Refugio counties to the north, Nueces County to the east, Copano Bay to the south, and San Antonio Bay to the west. The county seat is Rockport, which lies along Copano Bay. The county covers an […]
- Cache County, Utah - Cache County, Utah is located in the northern part of the state, bordered on the west by Idaho and on the east by Wyoming. The county covers an area of 1,943 square miles and has a population of over 120,000 people. The county seat is Logan, which is also home to Utah State University. Cache […]
- American College of Psychiatrists (ACP) - According to abbreviationfinder, American College of Psychiatrists is commonly known as ACP. The American College of Psychiatrists (ACP) was founded in 1934 by a small group of prominent psychiatrists, who recognized the need for a professional body to represent the interests of psychiatric practitioners in the United States. The ACP was established with the aim of […]
- Blacksburg, Virginia Population, Schools and Places of Interest - Blacksburg, Virginia is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is bordered by several cities and towns. To the east lies Christiansburg, a small town with a population of around 15,000 people. It features a vibrant downtown area full of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Just to the north lies Radford, a […]
- Allyn, Washington Population, Schools and Places of Interest - Allyn, Washington is a small town located in the Puget Sound region of the Pacific Northwest. The town is situated on the Kitsap Peninsula and is bordered by several other towns and cities including Shelton to the east, Bremerton to the west, and Belfair to the south. Allyn offers a rural atmosphere with plenty of […]
- Cleveland, Utah - According to jibin123, Cleveland, Utah is a small town located in southwestern San Juan County, just south of the Utah-Arizona border. It is situated at an elevation of 5,900 feet in the Four Corners region of the United States and has a population of approximately 1,000 people. Cleveland is situated in a wide valley surrounded […]