CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Venereal Diseases in English - Despite modern contraceptive methods and medical measures, sexually transmitted diseases are still widespread today. With modern treatment methods, however, these can largely be cured and the symptoms alleviated. What are STDs? The term sexually transmitted diseases is understood to mean all infectious symptoms which can be transmitted by pathogenic germs and which are spread through […]
- Uterine Inflammation in English - The clinical picture of uterine inflammation, cervicitis, endometritis or myometritis is a classic pathological impairment in women of different age groups due to the anatomical features. What is uterine infection? The uterine inflammation, which can affect even young women, is also known as cervicitis, endometritis or myometritis. In medical parlance, the ending -itis always indicates […]
- Drug Addiction in English - A drug addiction is a pathological dependence on a certain substance. This cannot be controlled by the person concerned or can be ended without further ado. The triggering substance can be heroin, cocaine, alcohol or medication. Drug addiction damages the person’s body and mind and is potentially fatal. What is a drug addiction? Experts understand […]
- Diabetic Gastroparesis in English - The diabetic gastroparesis is one of the late complications of diabetes mellitus (diabetes). It is a dysfunction of the stomach’s mobility, which manifests itself as a feeling of fullness, nausea and vomiting. The cause is damage to the smallest nerve fibers due to the excessive blood sugar level for years. One of the main problems […]
- Cockayne Syndrome in English - When Cockayne syndrome is a genetically caused disease that occurs relatively rarely. The disease is usually passed on to children through an autosomal recessive route. The common abbreviation for Cockayne Syndrome is CS. Symptoms such as short stature, reduced intelligence and early signs of old age are typical of the disease. What is Cockayne Syndrome? […]
- Dementia Pugilistica in English - In medicine, dementia pugilistica is a traumatic encephalopathy with symptoms similar to Parkinson’s disease. The disease is most common among boxers and other people who are often hit on the head. There is currently no causal therapy. What is dementia pugilistica? According to DigoPaul, dementia pugilistica is also known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy, fist fighting […]
- Cholesteatoma in English - If the demarcation between the external auditory canal and the middle ear no longer exists, there is a risk of a cholesteatoma, which then makes surgical treatment inevitable. What is a cholesteatoma? Cholesteatoma is a disease of the ears. By nature, the ears are divided into different sections, including the external ear canal and middle […]
- Catel Manzke Syndrome in English - The Catel-Manzke syndrome or Catman is relatively rare and is sex-linked. The typical symptoms of the disease correspond to those of the so-called Pierre Robin sequence. These include, for example, symptoms such as a cleft palate, a glossotope and microgenius. It is also characteristic that there are too many finger parts on the hands. In […]
- Bed-Wetting in English - Bed-wetting, wetting or enuresis are terms for a childhood disease in which children and adolescents do not yet have the natural urge to urinate under control. Usually they soak in at night without even realizing it. Bed-wetting can have both psychological and physical (hormonal balance) causes and should be examined and treated by a pediatrician. […]
- Asherman Syndrome in English - Asherman syndrome is a rare gynecological disease. In the worst case, it can lead to sterility. What is Asherman Syndrome? According to DigoPaul, Asherman syndrome, also known as Fritsch-Asherman syndrome or Fritsch syndrome, is a gynecological disease in which the uterus is closed by adhesions, usually as a result of surgical interventions. In 1894, the […]