CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Central Africa
- Central America
- Central Europe
- East Africa
- East Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle Asia
- Middle East
- North Africa
- North America
- Northern Europe
- South America
- South Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Southern Africa
- Southern Europe
- West Africa
- Western Asia
- Western Europe
- DEFINITION OF MELTING POT - In order to know the meaning of the term crucible, it is necessary, in the first place, to discover its etymological origin. In this case, we can establish that it is a word that derives from the Catalan “cresol”, which is used to define a type of clay bowl. Word that came from the vulgar […]
- DEFINITION OF DEDUCTION - The term deduction, derived from the Latin word deductio, refers to the act and consequence of deducting. This verb, in turn, refers to drawing a conclusion or discounting a certain amount. For example: “This morning when I woke up you weren’t home: so by deduction I guess you must have been out all night”, “The […]
- DEFINITION OF CUTICLE - In order to know the meaning of the term cuticle, it is necessary to discover its etymological origin. In this case, we can state that it is a cultism that derives from Latin, exactly from “cuticle”, which can be translated as “little skin”. This word is the result of the sum of two differentiated elements: […]
- DEFINITION OF HEALER - In order to know the meaning of the term healer, it is necessary to discover, in the first place, its etymological origin. In this case, we can establish that it is a word that derives from Latin, it is exactly the result of the sum of two clearly differentiated components of said language: -The verb […]
- Cover in English - The term cover, from the English language, can be translated as “cover” or “lid”. In our language, its use appears in the musical field to refer to a song by an author or performer that is covered by another musician. According to abbreviationfinder.org, a cover, in other words, is a different version of a song […]
- Sore Throat in English - The sore throat or sore throat is also referred to as pharyngitis in medical jargon. This is one of the most common diseases in the ear, nose and throat area, in which the mucous membrane of the throat is inflamed. What is a sore throat? One of the most common diseases of the throat is […]
- Throat Cancer in English - Throat cancer is also known as pharyngeal carcinoma in medical terminology and affects the pharynx. This is a malignant tumour, but in most cases it can be removed by surgery. What is throat cancer? Throat cancer refers to malignant tumors that can affect all parts of the human throat. If the cancer affects the upper […]
- Lupus Vulgaris in English - Lupus vulgaris is one of about ten known types of so-called skin tuberculosis, which, like pulmonary tuberculosis, is usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis. As a rule, the infectious disease, which only rarely occurs in Central Europe, is a reinfection, because the skin normally represents an impenetrable barrier for the pathogen. Lupus vulgaris usually manifests itself […]
- Methemoglobinemia in English - Methaemoglobinemia is when there is an increased level of methemoglobin in the blood. Methemoglobin is a derivative of hemoglobin, which gives red blood cells their color and binds oxygen for transport around the body. Since methemoglobin cannot bind oxygen, there is a systemic undersupply of oxygen in methemoglobinemia, which becomes noticeable, among other things, through […]
- Intellectual Disability in English - Statistically, about three percent of the population is affected by intellectual disability. Different degrees of severity are differentiated from the so-called “borderline intelligence” to “severe intellectual disability”. This is an impairment of mental abilities. What is intellectual disability? The cause may be that the mother contracted viral or bacterial infections (e.g. rubella) during pregnancy or consumed drugs […]