CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’. Check for more definitions.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Gymondo in English - After a stressful day at work, you don’t feel like going to the gym anymore, but still want to work out? Then the online gym Gymondo may be the ideal solution to get fit and stay slim – with workouts at home. Gymondo is an award-winning online fitness portal for beginners and advanced users Over […]
- Google Translate in English - Language barriers shape many situations in life – be it when traveling, meeting new people or working in international companies. Those who do not speak several languages are often dependent on a translator in everyday life. The Google translator should enable quick and uncomplicated communication. The Google Translate is available for the browser and as […]
- Recurring Bill in English - In a statement for continuous power is in practice a permanent bill spoken. You use these as an entrepreneur if, for example, you always carry out the same orders or services for your customers at regular intervals. Another prerequisite is of course that the same payment is always agreed for these orders or services. In […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part VI - Who does income-expenditure calculation An income-expenditure invoice is a form of bookkeeping by trades people, which must be presented to the tax office at the end of a financial year in order to determine the tax. This method is a legally prescribed method for determining profits. This form of bookkeeping is only used by companies […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part V - Who is allowed to account for the income and expenses The income-expenditure account is the simple form of bookkeeping. This simplified bookkeeping can be used by all companies that are not obliged to keep double-entry bookkeeping. The self-employed who are allowed to determine their profit according to the rules of the income-expenditure account are in […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part IV - What is an income-expenditure account? An income-expenditure account is also known as an income surplus account, or EÜR for short. This calculation simplifies the determination of the profit of a company, regardless of whether it is a sole proprietorship or a large commercial enterprise. Only the operating income and operating expenses of a completed calendar […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part III - What do income and expenses change in the balance sheet? The income and expense account is a fundamental part of bookkeeping. Bookkeeping is a complete record of all financial transactions in a company. With the income-expenditure calculation, a company determines the taxable income from the difference between the business assets at the end of a […]
- Google Earth in English - With Google Earth you can virtually travel the whole globe. The moon and Mars can now also be reached with a click of the mouse. But how does it all actually work? What features does Google Earth offer? Which devices can I use it on? Where do the images come from and how often are […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part II - What are Income / Expenses: The definition of income and expenses operational Income is an increase in financial assets. The financial assets are made up of the existing cash and cash equivalents, minus the liabilities. Income is generated, for example, from the sale of goods or the provision of a service. The expenditure denotes a […]
- Income-Expenditure in English Part I - What is an Income – Expenditure Account An income-expenditure account is the simple form of bookkeeping. Here, only the income and expenses of the company for a specific calendar year are listed in a simplified form. With this invoice, it does not matter whether the income or expenditure was made in cash or via a […]