CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’. Check for more definitions.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Representation Costs in English 2 - Gifts Gifts to business partners not only keep the compliance officer on their toes, accounting often finds these kinds of representation costs exhausting. A company has to consider a lot here in order to save the tax deduction. Gifts to customers and suppliers are generally not considered business expenses , unless the value of the […]
- Representation Costs in English - “If you don’t advertise, you die!” This quote, which is attributed to the American auto mogul Henry Ford, is still valid today and not only for vehicle manufacturers. Representation costs play an important role for almost all companies. However, the term is neither a business nor a legal term. The marketing department often means something […]
- Lowest Value Principle in English 2 - Fixed assets According to Section 247 of the German Commercial Code (HGB), fixed assets include all items that are used permanently for your business operations. This means all items that are firmly bound in the company and are permanently created. This can be, for example, machines, land or vehicles. A distinction is made between three […]
- Lowest Value Principle in English - It is often the first time, especially for founders, that they are confronted with the subject of proper bookkeeping. If you are not familiar with the topic and do not seek the support of a tax advisor or specialist, you will quickly reach your limits. Especially when you are confronted with the principles of proper […]
- Imparity Principle in English - What is the imparity principle? The imparity principle is one of the fundamental principles in double-entry bookkeeping . It stipulates that merchants must exercise the necessary caution when assessing all business transactions and therefore have to record losses as soon as they can be assumed. The principles of proper bookkeeping regulate the recording of business […]
- Commercial Register in English Part II - Advantages and disadvantages of voluntary entry in the commercial register As a small business owner or freelancer, you do not necessarily have to be entered in the commercial register. Choosing it voluntarily has advantages and disadvantages. From a legal point of view, the civil code no longer applies , but a registered merchant is subject […]
- Commercial Register in English Part I - If you want to find out more about regional companies, take a look at the commercial register . All important information can be found there. This creates transparency and security. For some companies, the entry is compulsory, others can be registered voluntarily. Definition and explanation: what is a commercial register? A commercial register is a […]
- Shareholder in English - Various participation can be found within a company: there is the managing director, the shareholder , a supervisory board and much more. If you are a shareholder in a GmbH or another form of company, you have certain rights and obligations, which we would like to explain to you in more detail below. What is […]
- Benchmarking in English - What exactly is benchmarking? Benchmarking is a process that continuously searches for opportunities for improvement. This approach ensures that the company remains competitive. This means that the aim is to close any performance gap. These comparisons were originally only made among the world’s large corporations, but benchmarking is now used regardless of company size and […]
- Duck Condor in English - The duck condor is the world’s largest bird of prey and therefore the largest of its kind. The duck condor is impressive in sight as it quietly glides around on its large, motionless wings. It also looks great when it steers down towards its rock shelf and strikes its feet out, spreading its neck to […]