CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Central Africa
- Central America
- Central Europe
- East Africa
- East Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle Asia
- Middle East
- North Africa
- North America
- Northern Europe
- South America
- South Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Southern Africa
- Southern Europe
- West Africa
- Western Asia
- Western Europe
- Tampa, Florida - The city of Tampa is located on the west coast of Florida on the Gulf Coast. It is the county seat of Hillsborough County and has a population of about 350,000. It is the 53rd largest city in the United States. The city of Tampa, together with the cities of St. Petersburg, Largo and Clearwater, […]
- Fort Smith, Arkansas - Fort Smith is the second largest city in the US state of Arkansas and one of the most important places in Sebastian County. The city itself has a population of around 100,000, but the entire metropolitan area with the surrounding towns and counties of Crawford, Franklin and Sebastian has a population of around 300,000. Fort […]
- Tuning Fork in English - The term diapason comes from the Latin diapāson, which in turn has its origin in the Greek language. The notion is used in the field of music to name an interval formed by five tones (two minor and three major) and two major semitones (diatessaron and diapente), according to the first meaning mentioned by the […]
- Determinism in English - In Latin is where the etymological origin of the word determinism that we are now going to analyze is found. And it is that it is composed from the sum of three Latin components: The prefix “de-“, which is used to indicate an “up-down” direction. The verb “terminare”, which is synonymous with “set a limit” […]
- Disproportionate in English - Before entering fully into the meaning of the term disproportionate, we are going to proceed to know its etymological origin. In this case, we can establish that it is a word that derives from Latin as it is the result of the sum of two components of that language: -The prefix “des-”, which means “share […]
- Impudence in English - The Latin word sfacciatezza came to our language as impudence. This adjective alludes to the lack of shame, modesty, decorum or decency. Whoever acts impudently, therefore, behaves without modesty. For example: “The soccer player once again showed his audacity by singing live on a television show”, “I am amazed at the audacity of politicians who […]
- Debridement in English - Debridement is the act and result of debriding. This verb is used in the field of medicine to refer to the division of fibrous tissues that could generate gangrene or to the separation of those filaments that, in a sore, make it difficult to expel pus. In other words, debridement can be said to consist […]
- Administrative Law in English - Administrative law is the branch of law that deals with the regulation of public administration. It is, therefore, the legal system regarding its organization, its services and its relations with citizens. Administrative law can be framed within internal public law and is characterized by being common (it is applicable to all municipal, tax, etc. activities), […]
- Denervation in English - Before entering fully into the meaning of the term denervation, we will proceed to discover its etymological origin. In this case, we can point out that it is a word that derives from Latin, it is exactly the result of the union of these Latin components: -The prefix “des-”, which is used to indicate “negation”. […]
- Leather in English - Leather is the skin that covers the meat of animals. The term, which has its origin in the Latin corium, also allows to name said skin after it has been tanned and treated for various uses. For example: “Do you like the leather bag I bought myself?” , “Claudia has a beautiful leather chair in […]