CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management which translates into Spanish as Managing customer relationships. It indicates both a strategy, a process or a system in the field of marketing as well as software created for this purpose. In Internet Dictionary, the CRM system is characterized by putting the relationship with the customer first. It is an effective marketing strategy because it maintains its fidelity through high satisfaction. Companies that have implemented CRM systems benefit from:
- The unification of databases by a more efficient and orderly registry
- A more detailed analysis to make decisions at a strategic level
- A more adequate customer segmentation
- The control that the company can have over the life cycle of its client
CRM systems aim at strategic customer management. In this sense, the system must maintain a database with key information in order to track each client. In this way, customer confidence is maintained by having their needs identified and, on the other hand, the information can be used to implement new strategies for customer loyalty.
The software CRM are computing platforms that help in managing relationships with customers to the strategic objectives of marketing. There are many types of CRM and the most appropriate will depend on the needs of the company. However, the most commonly used types of CRM software are:
- Operational CRM: it is more oriented to the commercial field or sales force( sales force ) and its great advantage is the unification and structuring of databases.
- Analytical CRM: uses the data mining technique, whose focus is the analysis of the data for the creation of new strategies that the software can suggest.
- Collaborative CRM: the client directly contributes the data that will be processed.
- Real estate CRM: creates cross references between available properties and potential clients.
Marketing, also known by its name in English marketing, refers to the set of principles and practices implemented around the marketing of a product, good or service, with the aim of generating an increase in its demand. By extension, marketing is also known as the discipline that is responsible for studying, analyzing and classifying the procedures and resources of this area. The word marketing, as such, is a word that is composed with the words “market”, from the Latin mercātus , and “-technic”, from the Greek τέχνη (téjne), which means ‘technical quality’. Check for more definitions.
International marketing is known as the set of practices and strategies aimed at promoting and marketing a product or service from a multinational or global perspective. International marketing is implemented based on market studies that allow us to understand how to introduce, adapt, standardize and retain a product for different markets and cultural realities, according to the behavior of its consumers. In this sense, international marketing should not be understood as mere export.
Social marketing is a work philosophy that consists in articulating the fundamental practices of marketing, but with special emphasis on increasing or maintaining social welfare, individual health and environmental protection, without neglecting the dynamics of their own of the promotion and commercialization of the product, the satisfaction of the needs of the consumers, and the consequent obtaining of benefits that this generates.
In this sense, social marketing favors ethical criteria, such as respect for laws, environmental protection and health care for its consumers.
Direct marketing is a commercial communication strategy that seeks to reach the consumer and interact with it in different ways: correspondence (traditional and electronic), telephone calls, and announcements in traditional media, such as radio, television or the press. Through advertising, direct marketing seeks to establish immediate contact, without an intermediary, with the potential consumer, so that he, in turn, can acquire the product without having to go to a store.
Sales by catalog, television or mail are a clear example of this system, which should not be confused with personal sales.
Digital marketing is a novel branch of marketing that uses the internet and mobile telephony as promotion and distribution channels for the marketing of its products, goods or services, while seeking to establish an interactive and lasting communication with its consumers. Basically, its advertising, promotion and sales spaces are limited to the Internet and use all the resources it offers to capture its customers: websites, banners, social networks, blogs, email, videos, webinars or video conferences , podcasting and SMS messaging.
- Poppy in English - Poppy is the common name with which a variety of wild plants are known, typical of North America, Asia and Europe, as well as its flower. The word, as such, derives from ababol. Poppies are annual plants, of the Papaveraceae family, usually with red flowers, the stem covered with bristling hairs, the capsule fruit and the blackish-colored seed. It grows frequently […]
- Amber in English - The term amber refers to a fossil resin of conifers, yellow, more or less dark, electrizable, with good color. Also, it is used as an adjective to indicate that a thing has a color between yellow and orange, such as fossil resin, for example: “I bought a shirt for this night amber.” The expression amber, is also known as “succino” , is […]
- Environmentalism in English - The word environmentalism refers to those social and community movements whose main cause is the protection and preservation of the environment. These types of movements are usually also referred to as conservationism, green politics or environmentalism. This last term, however, should not be confused with the word ecology, which means ‘science that studies the environment’. Environmentalism has been growing as the […]
- Environment in English - Environment is the environment or fluid that surrounds a body, for example: ambient temperature and environment. It can also be said that the expression environment is the air or atmosphere that living beings breathe or that are found, for example: “Today the environment is fresh.” The word environment is of Latin origin ambiens which means “surrounding”. Environment indicates the […]
- Ambiguity in English - Ambiguity is the quality of ambiguous, that is, it is a term that expresses the quality of what is susceptible to various interpretations, all of them consistent, which gives rise to doubt, inaccuracy, confusion or ambivalence. For example: “The artist managed to capture the essence of the royal family in photography.” The phrase can be interpreted […]
- Adjective in English - The adjective is a kind of word that qualifies the noun, with which it agrees on gender and number, to complement its meaning. From the semantic point of view, the adjective can express qualities (beautiful, tall), states (single, sad, happy), attitudes (active, idealistic), possibilities (probable, incredible), origin or nationality (Mexican, Argentine). The adjectives complement the meaning […]
- Addiction in English - Addiction is persistent and compulsive dependence on a substance or behavior. Addiction is characterized by denial, lack of control over use or behavior, relapse in use or behavior despite knowing the negative consequences it entails, and distortions of thinking regarding addiction. in periodic or continuous episodes. Addictions are of a genetic, psychosocial or environmental nature, and directly affect the […]
- Ad hoc in English - Ad hoc means “for this purpose” or “for this.” It is a Latin phrase that is often used to indicate that a given event is temporary and is intended for that specific purpose. An ad hoc examination, an ad hoc method, a position or an ad hoc function, are examples that define the creation of something provisional, which will only serve a certain purpose. […]
- Adhesion in English - Adhesion is the union, approval or agreement with an idea or opinion. For example: the purpose of my speech is for the public to adhere to my business plan. The term adhesion is used as a synonym for acceptance, approval, conformity, consent, ratification. So it is used in different contexts to support, share and fulfill an opinion, project or idea […]
- Addendum in English - An addendum is an appendix with which information is added to a writing, document, contract, book or manual. The word, as such, comes from the Latin addenda, which means ‘what has to be added’, which in turn comes from the verb addeĕre, which means ‘add’. Thus, the term is mainly used in reference to written productions to which, for […]