Last updated: Novermber 9th, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you visit GradPhysics.com, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and contact details. This information is collected only when voluntarily provided by you.
- Log Data: Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries, process transactions, and send periodic emails with updates or other information related to GradPhysics.com.
- We may use log data to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.